A 6.5 magnitude earthquake struck the Rats Islands located in the Aleutians Islands in Alaska today, April 2, 2019, at 21:35:32 UTC at a depth of 19 kilometers.
The quake shook the small island of Amchitka in the Rat Islands group of the Aleutian Islands in southwest Alaska.
No tsunami threat is expected for the West Coast.
- 93.0 km (57.7 mi) NW of Amchitka, Alaska
- 1204.7 կմ (746.9 մղոն) ESE, Կլյուչի, Ռուսաստան
- 1310.7 km (812.7 mi) ESE of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
- 1327.8 km (823.2 mi) ESE of Yelizovo, Russia
- 1328.1 km (823.4 mi) E of Vilyuchinsk, Russia